- Two Wild Seeds Baking Company is proud to be a 100% dedicated gluten/wheat-free facility.
- While we occasionally offer select products that are egg-free, dairy-free and/or vegan, we are NOT an allergy-friendly bakery for ANY other items including but not limited to: corn, potato, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, or other common allergens.
- Though some of our products do not deliberately contain these ingredients, there is always the risk of cross-contamination to occur, as ALL surfaces and equipment are shared in our kitchen - for which we cannot be held responsible.
- Those with true allergies (not intolerances) are advised to eat at their own risk or to seek out a bakery that has allergy-friendly practices.
- Our tried-and-true recipes have been tested and perfected over the years and will not be altered in any way to meet the restrictions of those on low-carb, low-sugar, Paleo, Keto or other diets.
- We are not able to provide nutritional information (calories, fat, sugar, carbs, etc.) for any of our products.
- We will not re-create or duplicate any outside recipes emailed or brought into the bakery.